7.11.2011

Summer.

It's been awhile since my last post....my apologies!  I PROMISE to get better at it!  Well, now that summertime is in full force, I am excited to enjoy some fun in the sun and write about it all!  Can't wait to start rockin' my favorite summer frocks and get my feet wet as I head to the beach!  To be honest, I haven't really taken advantage of the beach yet.  Perhaps now that the husband is done with his school year, we can find time to hit the beach and take a stroll/run along the strand....like ol' times!  But I must say that it's been quite a year for my husband.  He's a teacher (if I haven't already mentioned that).  The kids call him Mr. Dan and during my visit to his classroom this last month, I shot a picture of this neat poster one of his kids drew for him.  I found it very fitting to summer....let the sun shine on!